Price including 9.09% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €55000 / £47780.43985
• Between Saint Savin and Angles sur l’Anglin: habitable village house, partially renovated, with garage, barn and outbuilding. Situated in the proximity of a leisure spot on the Gartempe river (playground, swimming, picnic, barbecue etc.).
Ground floor: kitchen (27 m2), living room with chimney, tomettes floor tiles and natural stone walls (28 m2), bedroom with door onto the garden (15 m2), bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC.
• Convertible attic of approx. 60 m2.
• Attached barn of approx. 21 m2 with access to the attic.
• Garage of approx. 25 m2.
• Side building (45 m2) with wood storage, barn/stable and attics.
• Garden with fruit trees.
Nice village house in good state, immediately habitable. Roof redone. Stone built walls. Wooden windows with secondary glazing. Electric heating and chimney. Hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct. Connected to mains drains. To make the house bigger one can easily convert the attic and/or the attached barn.
The house is situated in a hamlet near La Bussière, which has a swimming and picnic area at the Gartempe river. At 9 km lies Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river, which has all the necessary commerce's. Also it has an ancient abbey that belong to the World Heritage of UNESCO. At 11 km lies Angles sur l’Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France, situated next to the Anglin river and its valley.
• The region is characterized by its green river valleys and the rural country side. It is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderate winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by Kode