Price including 4.26% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €235000 / £209666.0929
Near Saint Savin: superb house with gravelled courtyard, a huge barn, out buildings/workshops, garden with recent swimming pool and piece of land. Situated out in the countryside, but at only 5 minutes’ drive from all amenities. Lots of charm and authenticity. In good state, immediately habitable.
Ground floor: entry with stairs, living room with fire place (30 m2), kitchen/dining room with fire place (31 m2), bedroom with fire place (34 m2, WC with hand basin.
First floor: landing (25 m2), big bedroom (39 m2), 2 bedrooms (17, 13 m2), shower room with shower, wash basin and WC.
• Big barn of 300 m2.
• Gravelled courtyard with entrance gate.
• Two outbuildings of approx. 15 and 20 m2.
• Garden/land with terrace and rainwater tank.
• Swimming pool of 8 x 4 x 1,50 m.
This house with lots of character was renovated, is in good state and immediately habitable. Roof OK and insulated. Windows with partially double glazing. Central heating and hot water on gas, buried gas tank. Electrics correct. Septic tank with grease trap.
The property is situated in a hamlet of 2 houses at 3 km from Saint Savin, a small town situated at the banks of the Gartempe river, which has all the necessary commerces. Also it has an ancient abbey that belong to the World Heritage of UNESCO. Poitiers is at 50 km.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. There are a lot of interesting tourist places nearby.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode