Price including 5.67% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €141000 / £121103.28696
Near Angles sur l’Anglin:beautiful village house with an independent guest room, a big artists atelier (studio), sheds, lovely garden and land. Parking space opposite of the house. Situated in a nice village on the banks of the Gartempe river with local shops. Ideal for holiday lettings, office at home etc.
Street level: entry with storage and stairs, living room with French doors onto the balcony (13 m2), fitted open kitchen (7 m2), bedroom with dressing and French doors onto the balcony (14 m2), bathroom/WC (5 m2).
Garden level: sitting room with wood burner and French doors onto the garden (20 m2), bureau (6 m2), utility room (5 m2).
Garden level: guest room with shower/WC and an independent entry (28 m2).
• Artists atelier (studio) of 70 m2 comprising:
Street level: room with door onto the balcony (22 m2), room with sink and stairs (23 m2), WC, storage/entry (by garage door in the street).
Upstairs: big converted, very bright attic room (47 m2).
• Balcony at the back with magnificent view on the garden.
• Landscaped garden/land with terrace, wells and shed.
• Storage sheds and workshop of 15 m2.
• Parking space and carport opposite of the house.
The house is completely renovated and in very good state. Roof OK and insulated. Walls partially insulated. Windows and doors with simple glazing and Velux windows. Oil- fired central heating and wood burner. Electric hot water immersion heater. The house is connected to mains drainage. The guest bedroom could easily be converted into a studio, as well as the atelier: ideal for holiday lettings.
• The house is situated at the edge of a village with local shops and a post office, close to the Gartempe river. At 5 km lies Angles sur l’Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France. Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10 motorway) is 47 km away and Châtellerault 30 km (A10, TGV).
• The region has green river valleys and a rural country side.
• This region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by Kode