Price including 4.21% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €285000 / £257303.88525
• Near Saint Gaultier (36): beautiful property with studio on a fantastic piece of land with a lake, a stream and a mini-waterfall. Landscaped garden, courtyard and terraces. Shed, covered terrace with chimney/barbecue. Double garage. Magnificent view from the conservatory on the lake and the land. Very suitable for a B&B.
Downstairs: entry hall with stairs (16 m2), bedroom (23 m2), shower/WC, separate WC, living room with wood burner (29 m2), conservatory with view on the lake (24 m2), fitted kitchen (18 m2), small hall with stairs, utility room with WC (shower possible, 18 m2).
Upstairs: landing, bedroom with shower/WC (29 m2), bedroom with bath (24 m2), shower/WC, studio of 40 m2 (living area with balcony and a bedroom).
• Big courtyard with terraces.
• Out building with shed and covered terrace with chimney.
• Double garage.
• Entrance with iron gates.
• Superb landscapedgarden with stream and little waterfall.
• Land with some woodland and a lake of approx. 4750 m2.
This superb former mill is completely restored and well maintained. Roof correct and insulated. Good windows with mostly double glazing. Wood burner and and electric radiators. Hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct. Septic tank. Perfect place for B&B, if wanted.
• The house lies in a hamlet at 3 km from Saint Gaultier. Here you will find a supermarket and all local shops. At 13 km lies Argenton sur Creuse, a small town at the Creuse river where you will find all commerce's. At approx. 10 km lies the motorway A20, giving easy access to Chateauroux and Limoges.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house is situated in the Parc Régional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode