Price including 6.4% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €125000 / £108575
• Near Montmorillon, Vienne (86): house in good condition with land and large outbuildings: a huge barn/stables, a nice building that could be converted into guest accommodation and a building with a bread oven; roofs in good condition. Hangars behind the barn. Possibility to buy more land.
Ground floor: entry/corridor, fittedkitchen (8 m2), living room with wood burner and French window (23 m2), bedroom (10 m2), bureau with stairs (9 m2), bathroom with wash basin (4 m2), WC, utility room with door to the outside (6 m2).
First floor: 2 bedrooms, one of them with built-in wardrobe (12, 10 m2), attic with floorboards.
• Outbuilding with boiler room and courtyard, roof redone (approx. 50 m2).
• Big barn with stables (approx. 350 m2)
• Out building with bread oven and cellar, roof redone (approx. 50 m2).
• Courtyard with water well.
House in good state, immediately habitable. Roof correct and insulated. Walls doubled with bricks/rendering. PVC windows with double glazing and wooden windows with simple glazing, electric shutters. Central oil-fired heating and wood burner. Electricity correct. Electric hot water immersion heater (2018). Septic tank. The land around the property is let out to a farmer, but there is a possibility to buy more land if wanted, to see with the owner.
The house is situated in a hamlet near Jouhet, a nice village at the Gartempe river. At 10 km lies Montmorillon, a small tourist town with all amenities. At 13 km lies Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river, which has all the necessary commerce's. Also, it has an ancient abbey that belong to the World Heritage of UNESCO.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode