Price including 5.63% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €160000 / £143658.7808
Ideal for golf lovers: comfortable house with attached garage and a magnificent view on the golf course and its lake. Garden around the house with nice terrace. Very well maintained and in excellent condition. Located at the edge of a 27 holes golf course, at 30 km from Poitiers.
All ground floor: hallway/corridor (7 m2) with cupboard/space for washing machine and WC, living room with fire place and fitted kitchen (34 m2), 3 bedrooms of 12 m2 (one of them with its own shower), bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin and WC (6 m2).
• Attached garage of 23 m2.
• Lovely terrace with electric canopy and magnificent view on the golf course and its lake.
• Nice garden with recent garden furniture.
The house was constructed in 2001-2002 and is very well taken care of. Electric heating and fire place. PVC windows and French windows with double glazing. Shutters replaced in 2015. Electric hot water heater of 200 litres. Connected to mains drainage. In the kitchen the fridge and hood are recently replaced and a induction cooking plate was installed. Recent LED television.
The house lies in a protected zone, at the edge of a 27 holes golf course.
All furniture and contents (grass mower, bicycles etc.) are included in the sale.
• The property is situated in Les Forges, a village with a small shop and a nice 27 holes golf course (Bluegreen Les Forges), just in the department of DeuxSèvres. Vasles, a village with all local shops and amenities, lies at about 4 km. At only 30 km lies Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10 motorway) and at 25 km lies Parthenay, a town with all necessary shops .
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode