Price including 6% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €150000 / £126637.407
The Brenne, Indre (36): house and mill in an idyllic setting. In good state, roofs redone, recent septic tank. Conversion of the mill has started. Big piece of land with fields, ponds and woodland. Detached piece of land at 50 metres from the house with a barn to restore. Magnificent terrace with view on the river and the landscape. Located in a hamlet without traffic, at the beginning of a walking path, that leads to the river.
Ground floor: living room/fitted kitchen with wood burner and stairs (50 m2), bedroom (25 m2), bathroom/WC.
First floor: bedroom (40 m2) with bathroom/WC.
Basement: bureau space (25 m2), workshop, small garage, boiler/utility room, storage spaces.
• Old mill comprising: ground floor with the mechanism of the mill, first floor with 2 rooms, 2 convertible attics. Roof renewed, new windows. •Storage sheds/wood storage with superb terrace on top.
• Detached barn and meadow at 50 metres from the house.
This magnificent house is restored and in good state. Roof redone and maintained, insulated and in good state. Wooden/aluminium windows of good quality with double glazing. Oil-fired central heating and wood burner. The boiler also produces the hot water. Electricity renewed in 2002. Septic tank, approved off in 2013. The conversion of the old mill has started: new roof and new
• The house is situated in a quiet hamlet, at the beginning of a path leading to the river. The village of Saint Civran lies at 1 km. Prissac, a village with butcher and bakery lies at 8 km. Also at 8 km is St. Benoit du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary commerce’s. Argenton sur Creuse is only 17 km away and access to the A20 motorway is 10 km.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house lies on the edge of the Park Regional of la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode