Price including 6.38% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €117500 / £103793.400575
• La Trimouille: very nice house in pristine condition with lovely courtyard. Located in the centre of the village with local shops at 2 minutes’ walk. Ready to move into! Possibility to do a small B&B (max 4 persons).
Ground floor: entry (2 m2), living room with fire place (32 m2), fitted kitchen with stairs and door onto the courtyard (13 m2).
First floor: landing (3 m2), bedroom with wardrobes and bureau/TV-room (25 m2), shower room/WC (5 m2).
Second floor: landing (5 m2), 2 bedrooms (16, 10 m2), shower/WC (3 m2).
• Converted cellar room/art studio of 32 m2.
• Utility room with WC and washbasin (3 m2), access by the courtyard.
The house is in perfect state and immediately habitable. Roof redone and insulated. Ceilings and walls insulated, very good result DPE: D. Wooden windows with double glazing. Heating with electric radiators. Electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct. Connected to mains drains.
The owners have a small B&B, that can be continued if wanted.
• The property is situated in the centre of La Trimouille, a lovely village on the banks of the Benaize river with all the necessary commerce's. Montmorillon (cité de l’écrit) is only at 15 km and Le Blanc (sous-préfecture of Indre) at 20 km.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode