Price including 6.67% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €90000 / £74993.2893
Angles sur l'Anglin, Vienne 86: nice house with courtyard/terrace at the front and courtyard/terrace at the rear. Garage/barn with cellar and attic. Close to a swimming spot in the river Anglin. Located in a quiet hamlet, at only 2 km from one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Ground floor: large living room with inbuilt wood burner, stairs and sliding doors onto the courtyard (42 m2), fitted kitchen (18 m2), WC.
First floor: corridor, 3 bedrooms (15, 8, 8 m2), bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin, WC and towel dryer (7 m2).
• Boiler room/utility room, with access to the cellar.
•Garage for 2 cars, with attic.
• Courtyard in front of the house with lean-to and rainwater reservoir.
• Courtyard at the back of the house.
This house is in good state, immediately habitable. Roof renewed in 2000. and insulated. Double glazing. Electric shutter for the sliding door. Oil-fired central heating: underfloor heating in the living room and radiators upstairs. The boiler also produces the hot water. Inbuilt wood burner in the living room. Electricity OK. Septic tank.
Near the house is a swimming spot in the Anglin river!
• The property is situated at 2 km from Angles sur l’Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France, situated next to the Anglin river and its valley. Poitiers is 55 km away and Châtellerault (A10, TGV) 30 km. La Roche Posay, a thermal centre with all the necessary commerce's lies at 10 km.
• The region has green river valleys and a rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode