Price including 7.81% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €64000 / £57463.51232
• Deux-Sevres (79), near the golf course Les Forges: pretty holiday cottage with large covered terrace/summer kitchen and garage. Landscaped garden, free view over the countryside. An ideal place for your vacation! Located in a hamlet, on a dead-end road, at 30 km from Poitiers.
Ground floor: fitted kitchen (8 m2), dining room (15 m2), living room with fire place and stairs (26 m2), bureau (7 m2), bedroom with big wardrobe (8 m2), shower with connection for washing machine (5 m2), WC, cellar/storage space.
Upstairs: bedroom under the roof (25 m2 floor space, attic.
• Garage of approx. 25 m2.
• Wood storage shed.
• Lovely covered terrace/summer kitchen (approx. 25 m2).
•Nice garden with terrace and view over the countryside.
This lovely, cottage-like house is well taken care of, one can profit from it immediately. Roof redone, with waterproof protection. Heating with wood burner. Wooden windows with single glazing. Electric hot water heater for the shower and a small one for the kitchen. Electricity correct. Septic tank, report from 2018: acceptable.
The house lies near the 27 holes golf course of Les Forges.
• The property is situated in a hamlet near Les Forges, a village with a small shop and a nice 27 holes golf course, just in the department of DeuxSèvres. Vasles, a village with all local shops and amenities, lies at about 6 km. At only 30 km lies Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10 motorway) and at 25 km lies Parthenay, a town with all necessary shops .
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode