Price including 7.54% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €65000 / £59413.8675
Near Saint Savin, Vienne 86: house with basement, a lovely garden and comfortable terrace. The basement includes: a garage, a laundry room and a technical room. In addition, there is a workshop and a cellar. Located on the edge of a village, in a nice green setting, only 3 km from all shops and services.
Ground floor: entry/corridor with cupboard and access to the attic and the basement (6 m2), living room with French doors onto the balcony (13 m2), kitchen with French doors onto the balcony (9 m2), 2 bedrooms (11, 10 m2), shower with wash basin and bidet (5 m2), separate WC.
Basement of 51 m2 comprising: garage (27 m2), utility area with sink (13 m2) and a technical room (11 m2).
• Storage attic.
• Nice terrace of 25 m2.
• Workshop of 27 m2 (under the terrace)with an entry door from the basement and from the outside.
• Outside stairway to the balcony and the terrace with cellar.
• Big landscaped garden with iron entry gates.
This house was built in 1970, is in good state and immediately habitable. Roof redone in 2016 and insulated. PVC windows with double glazing. Electric shutters. Heating with electric radiators and reversible air-conditioning on a heath pump. Hot water immersion heater. Water softener. Electrics correct. Septic tank, not within regulations.
The house is situated in a nice green part of Saint Germain, at only 3 km from Saint Savin, a small town situated at the banks of the Gartempe river, which has all the necessary shops and services. Also it has an ancient abbey that belong to the World Heritage of UNESCO. Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10) is at only 50 km.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. There are a lot of interesting tourist places nearby.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode