Price including 11.36% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €44000 / £38244.8
• Near Montmorillon, Vienne 86: village house with garden and outbuildings. Partially restored, some work to be done. Located in a quiet street in a small village. Nice garden facing south.
Ground floor: entry with stairs (9 m2), sitting room with wood burner (33 m2), kitchen/dining room with wood burner and French door onto the terrace (30 m2), utility area, shower, WC.
First floor: landing with cupboard, 2 bedrooms one of them with wardrobe (16, 10 m2), bedroom/bureau (6 m2).
• Convertible attic.
• Open garage and sheds.
• Garden with terrace and fruit trees.
The house is partially renovated and immediately habitable. Roof to be looked at. Heating with wood burners and electric radiators. Electric hot water immersion heater. Stone built walls. Electricity correct. Wooden/PVC windows with partially double glazing. Connected to mains drainage.
• The house stands in the village of Bourg Archambault, at 7,5 km from Lathus Saint Remy (bakery, grocery) and 13 km from Montmorillon, tourist city of books and writers on the banks of the Gartempe river with all commerce’s. Limoges and Poitiers are approx. 1 hour by car.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode