Price including 6.43% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €140000 / £120808.5998
La Brenne, Indre 36, near Prissac: very pleasant one-level house with garden, land and meadow. Large garage and garden sheds. Beautiful terrace with a superb view over the landscape. Located in a quiet hamlet, 5 minutes from the village (bakery) and 10 minutes from a supermarket.
Ground floor: entry/corridor with big cupboards (8 m2), living room of 27 m2 with French doors onto the terrace, bureau/library with French door (11 m2), fitted kitchen with induction plate for cooking (19 m2), hall, bedroom of 15 m2 with wardrobes, French door and shower/WC (5 m2), 2 other bedrooms, one of them with a French door (11, 10 m2), utility/boiler room (6 m2), bathroom (bath wash basin, 5 m2), separate WC.
• Attic, partially convertible.
• Garage (35 m2).
• Three garden sheds/chalets.
• Nice terrace with magnificent view on the hilly countryside.
• Landscaped garden with green house and land/field.
• Vegetable plot/orchard, detached, at 1 minute on foot.
The house was built in 1974 and is in very good state. Roof in good state, insulated attic. PVC windows tilt-and-turn with double glazing. Central oil-fired heating, cooker on wood in the kitchen. New hot water heater (August 2019). Electricity correct. Septic tank with grease trap.
The house is situated in a quiet hamlet at 2,5 km from Prissac, a village with butcher and bakery. At 10 km lies St. Benoist du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary shops.
The house lies in the Park Regional of la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode