Price including 6.84% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €95000 / £81351.59605
Near Eguzon, Indre 36: beautiful house with attached barn, parking and nice garden, situated in a hamlet at 5 minutes from a beach at the lake of Eguzon. Immediately habitable, as a permanent house or the an ideal holiday home! Beautiful surroundings with many opportunities for walks and water sports.
Ground floor: open plan living room with fitted kitchen and fire place with wood burner (in total 36 m2), shower/WC, stairs.
Upstairs: landing/bureau (4 m2), corridor, 3 bedrooms (12, 10, 9 m2), shower room/WC.
• Attached barn with electricity (freezer, wood storage).
• Parking next to the house.
• Lovely courtyard/garden with terrace and entry gate.
This lovely house is in very good state and immediately habitable. Roof correct and insulated. Wooden windows with double glazing. Heating with wood burner and electric radiators. Electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity redone in 2003. Connected to mains drainage. Furniture to negotiate if wanted.
Lovely location at 5 minutes from the beach!
• The house is situated in a hamlet at 5 minutes from the beach and at 10 minutes from the village of Eguzon-Chantome with its famous lake and all amenities. The railway station of Eguzon is only 1 km from the village: easy access to Chateauroux and Paris. The A20 motorway is at 20 km.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2019
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode