Price including 7% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €100000 / £89180.382
• Near Le Blanc, Indre 36: rural house in excellent condition, superb traditional renovation. Workshop and wood storage. Garden with terrace and parking. Surrounded by pastures, located at the end of a dead-end road.
Ground floor: open space with fitted kitchen, dining room and living room with stairs and wood burner; French windows onto the terrace (54 m2), utility room with WC (10 m2).
First floor: landing (15 m2), bedroom (13 m2), small bedroom (6 m2), shower/WC.
• Workshop with sink (15 m2).
• Wood storage shed.
• Outside parking space.
•Garden with terrace.
This house is very well renovated in a traditional way and in very good state. Roof was redone and insulated. Wooden windows with double glazing. Electric heating with under floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs (on low price nigh electricity). Electric hot water immersion heater in the utility room and a small immersion heater in the kitchen (in order to have hot water there immediately). Electricity correct. Recent septic tank, shared with the neighbour (more information available). Furniture can be negotiated, if wanted.
• The house lies at 2,5 km from of Saint Hilaire sur Benaize, and at 13 km from Le Blanc, a small town at the Creuse river where you will find all commerce's, a cinema, hospital, several restaurants etc. .
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. It is situated in the Parc Régional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode