Price including 5.1% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €245000 / £216775.2209
• Near Saint Savin, 86: property comprising a large mansion, a second house, 2 barns, a garage and several outbuildings. All this on a large plot of land of more than one hectare, in the middle of a small village, only 3 km from the shops.
Ground floor: entry hall with stone stairway and access to the cellar (13 m2), fitted kitchen with big fire place (35 m2), dining room with fire place and cupboards (24 m2), sitting room with fire place (38 m2), bedroom (20 m2), bathroom/WC, utility room.
First floor: landing with built-in cupboards and stairs to the attic (17 m2), corridor, 4 bedrooms (30, 28, 25, 23 m2), bureau/bedroom (8 m2), shower/WC.
• Attic in two parts and superb vaulted wine cellar.
• Big barn and barn/garage.
• Several out buildings and entry gates onto the property.
• Courtyard/garden in front of the house (facing south).
• Big piece of land at the back and the side with terrace attached to the house.
• House of 80 m2 comprising: kitchen, living, 3 bedrooms, shower and WC (rented until may 2020).
This magnificent manor house from the 17th century is immediately habitable, but needs some updating. Roof correct. Wooden windows with simple glazing and shutters. Central gas-fired heating, gas tank in the garden, the boiler also produces hot water. Fire places all over. Electricity to be revised. Electric hot water immersion heater. Connection to mains drainage.
• The house is situated in Antigny, a nice village with a picnic area at the Gartempe river. At 4 km lies Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river, which has all the necessary commerce's. Also, it has an ancient abbey that belong to the World Heritage of UNESCO. At 10 km lies Montmorillon, a small tourist town with all amenities.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode