Price including 7.81% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €64000 / £57780.5216
• La Brenne, near Belabre: property comprising a restored house with 2 bedrooms, an attached house with 3 rooms to renovate, several outbuildings and a beautiful plot of land. Located in a hamlet only 1 km from the local shops. English
• Surface habitable house approx. 68 m² on ground floor: entry/conservatory, storage space with immersion heater, kitchen (21 m2), living room (28 m2), 2 bedrooms (10, 9 m2), shower room with connection washing machine, separate WC.
• Surface attached house approx. 52 m² on ground floor: kitchen (26 m2), 2 rooms of 13 m2.
• Convertible attics.
• Boiler room.
• Building with several sheds, and electricity (roof redone).
• Old bread oven, to restore.
• Small hangar.
•Garden/land (including the trees).
This house is for a part immediately habitable, the other part needs some renovation/refreshing. Roof to be looked at. Windows with single glazing for the main part. Wood-fired central heating. Electricity correct. Recent hot water immersion heater. Septic tank from 2012.
• The house lies only 5 minutes from the centre of Bélâbre where you will find local shops and leisure activities. At 13 km lies Le Blanc, a town at the Creuse river where you will find all commerce's, cinema, hospital, several restaurants etc.. At 35 km lies the motorway A20, giving easy access to Argenton sur Creuse and Chateauroux.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house is situated in the Parc Régional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
•The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode