Price including 4.55% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €330000 / £301893.9759
Near Angles sur l'Anglin (Vienne 86): beautiful property comprising a large house, a cottage and a studio. Adjacent to the house is a swimming pool, set in a large conservatory equipped with sliding doors. Garage, barn and superb landscaped garden. Pristine condition. Quietly situated in a hamlet, just a few kilometres from one of the most beautiful villages in France, a well visited tourist spot. Ideal for a large family or for holiday lettings.
• Main house (208 m²):
Ground floor: entry/dining room with inbuilt wood burner and stairs (23 m2), sitting room/bedroom with French windows onto the terrace (23 m2), big living room of 50 m2 with fire place, French windows and stairs to a mezzanine de 15 m2, fitted kitchen (13 m2), utility room (10 m2), shower room/WC.
First floor: bedroom of 23 m2 with bathroom and WC, bedroom of 21 m2, shower room, separate WC, small bedroom/bureau.
• Conservatory of 78 m2 with heated swimming pool (4x9 m), sliding doors.
• Cottage 1 (85 m2):
Ground floor: living room with chimney/woodstove, kitchen, dining room (48 m2).
First floor: landing, bedroom (24 m2), shower room/WC.
• Cottage 2 (35 m2) on ground floor:
big room with chimney/wood burner and kitchen corner, shower room/WC, attic above.
• Barn divided in several rooms (in total 100 m2): boiler room (25 m2), wood storage (30 m2), room with fire place (26 m2), cellar (15 m2).
• Garage (23 m2), room with bread oven (13 m2), room for garbage (5 m2).
• Big landscaped garden with terraces, fruit trees and a vegetable plot.
The property is in very good condition, very well renovated, high quality work. Windows with double glazing, even triple glazing in the conservatory. Underfloor heating downstairs, radiators upstairs: Viessman fuel boiler, that also produces the hot water. The cottages have each an electric immersion heater. Electricity correct. The 3 houses are each one connected to a septic tank.
The house is situated in a hamlet at 3 km from St. Pierre de Maille, a village with local shops and a post office, situated on the banks of the Gartempe river. At 5 km by car and 3 km on foot lies Angles sur l’Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France, situated next to the Anglin river and its valley. Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10 motorway) is 47 km away and Châtellerault (all commerce’s, A10, TGV) 30 km.
• The region has green river valleys and a rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode