Price including 10.53% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €38000 / £33006.8
• Near Chauvigny, La Puye 86: pleasant house to refresh with garage and garden. Attic can be converted, extension possible. Terrace and garden south-facing. Situated in a hamlet, close to La Puye, with its swimming lake and restaurant. An ideal holiday home!
Ground floor: kitchen with sink and fire place (21 m2), living room with fire place (26 m2), bedroom (14 m2), shower room/WC with connection washing machine (7 m2).
• Room to convert, storage: accessible from the outside and by a door in the kitchen.
• Convertible attic, accessible form the outside.
• Garage of about 30 m2.
• Courtyard in front of the house with small gate onto the garden.
• South facing garden.
Nice house in good overall state, some modernisation to do. Roof correct (tiles), attic floor insulated. PVC windows with double glazing. Electric and wooden shutters. No heating, but fire places. Electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity to be revised. Connected to mains drainage.
• The property is situated in the village of La Puye that has a lake where one can swim and fish. At 13 km lies Chauvigny, a tourist town on the banks of the Vienne river, with all commerce's and a big, very nice market on Saturdays. Amongst other things you’ll find here a donjon and a castle to visit. Not to be missed: the bird show « Géants du ciel». Also at 13 km lies Angles sur l’Anglin, one of the mostbeautiful villages of France, on the banks of the Anglin river and its valley. At 20 km lies the thermal town La Roche-Posay.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode