Price including 10% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €50000 / £44239.841
• Near Le Blanc, Indre 36: farmhouse to refresh with large outbuilding and attics that can be converted. Courtyard in front, parking space. Land with pond and free view over the countryside. Situated in a hamlet, at 3 km from Pouligny St. Pierre, a village known for its pyramid shaped goat cheeses.
Ground floor: entry hall with new door (5 m2), kitchen with sink, electric cooking plate, extractor and built-in cupboard (14 m2), living room with hidden fire place and door onto the terrace (24 m2), 3 bedrooms (14, 10, 9 m2), shower/WC (4 m2).
• Utility room with immersion heater.
• Attached out building of 60 m2 with storage room.
• Two convertible attics: one above the out building and one above the house.
• Covered area and sheds.
• Courtyard in front of the house with parking space
• Terrace and land with pond; free view over the countryside.
This nice house needs some refreshing. Roof in flat tiles, correct. PVC windows with double glazing, wooden windows with single glazing. Electric shutters. Gas-fired central heating; boiler from 2015, gas tank in the garden. Hot water immersion heater. Electricity to be revised. Septic tank, not within regulations.
• The house lies at 3 km from the village of Pouligny St. Pierre, well known for its pyramid-shaped goat cheeses. At 7 km lies Le Blanc, a town at the Creuse river where you will find all commerce's, cinema, hospital, several restaurants etc.. At 40 km lies the motorway A20, giving easy access to Argenton sur Creuse and Chateauroux.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house is situated in the Parc Régional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode