Price including 18.75% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €16000 / £14156.74912
• Saint Savin: house to renovate with garage, barn, cellars, courtyard with well and garden. Great potential, situated in the heart of the old town. Very old walls dating from the former abbey are still visible here! A real challenge, who dares?!
Ground floor: kitchen with sink, cupboard and fire place (14 m2), room with ancient sink and stairs (8 m2).
Upstairs: bedroom with cupboard and fire place (15 m2), small attic (5 m2), convertible attic above the bedroom.
• Accessible from the courtyard: bedroom with fire place (28 m2), (living) room of 15 m2 with fire place and attic above it.
• Courtyard with well, stone stairway and passage onto the garden
• Two cellars with a door in between, one of them with fire place.
•Garage of 40 m2 with attached shed
• Barn of 60 m2 with doors onto the road at the back.
• Garden with outside WC and gate to the road at the back.
This house needs a complete renovation, but has great potential. Water and electricity are in the house. The toilet outside in the garden is on mains drainage. The house has two new wooden windows with double glazing. The barn is OK and has easy access from the road at the back of the property. Roofs of garage and barn are in good state.
• The property is situated in the old centre of Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river with all the necessary commerce's. It has also an ancient abbey that belongs to the World Heritage of UNESCO. At 18 km lies Chauvigny, a tourist town with all amenities and a great market every Saturday.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. There are a lot of interesting tourist places nearby.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode