Price including 11.11% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €40500 / £35178.3
The Brenne, Indre (36): house with courtyard and garden
Azay-le-Ferron, the Brenne, Indre 36: nice house with out buildings, courtyard and attached garden. In good state, immediately habitable. Located on the edge of the village in the Parc Naturel de la Brenne, at 5 minutes from local shops.
Ground floor: fitted kitchen (16 m2), living room/dining room with stairs (27 m2), bedroom (11 m2), shower, utility area, WC.
First floor: landing (10 m2), 2 bedrooms, one of them with fire place (15, 11 m2).
• Cellar with convertible attic of approx. 25 m2.
• Workshop behind the house.
• Garage/covered area with entrance by the pathway at the back of the house.
• Lovely courtyard with terrace and shed (old washing area).
• Attached garden.
This nice house is in rather good state, immediately habitable, some refreshing to do. Roof in good state, redone in 2000. Wooden and PVC windows with double glazing and secondary glazing. Heating with electric radiators and reversible air conditioners. Hot water immersion heater. Water softener. Electricity works fine, but needs some updating. Connected to mains drainage.
• The house lies on the edge of the village Azay-le-Ferron with its local shops and its famous castle with gardens. The town of Chatillon-sur-Indre lies at 17 km, all amenities. Chateauroux, the capital of the department Indre is only 55 km away and the access to the A10 motorway lies at 50 km.
• The house lies in the Parc Régional de la Brenne, a unique natural area. This region is characterised by its number of lakes (it is called: the land of 1000 lakes), a rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode