Price including 4.82% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €228000 / £205843.1082
Near Mezières en Brenne (Indre 36): beautiful property consisting of a restored main house, a cottage, a gypsy style caravan, barns, a magnificent covered pool and a nice garden. Situated in the Parc Naturel de la Brenne, in use as a well-visited B&B.
Ground floor: entry (with separate WC, shower and stairs), dining room with French windows, fitted kitchen, living room with fire place (25 m2).
First floor: landing/corridor, 3 bedrooms of 15 m2 with shower room/WC.
• Cottage that is being converted.
• Gypsy style caravan, converted into a bedroom.
• 2 barns of approx. 120 m2 (workshop, wood storage etc).
• Barn in old house style of 60 m2.
• Covered swimming pool of 12 x 6 m with recent pump, filter and liner.
• Courtyard with gates.
• Parking space next to one of the barns.
• Nice landscaped garden with terraces, jeu-de-boule, picnic tables and well.
This nice house is restored and in good state. Insulated roof. Natural stone built walls. Windows in wood and PVC with double glazing. Central heating with an aerothermal device and an oil-fired boiler; the boiler also produces the hot water. Floor heating in the living room. Electricity renewed. Two septic tanks. Furniture can be included in the sale, to negotiate.
• The house lies in a hamlet near the village Saulnay, at 10 km from Mezières-en-Brennewith its local shops. The town of Buzançais lies at 16 km, all amenities. The house lies in the ParcRégional de la Brenne, a unique natural area. Chateauroux, the capital of the department Indre is only 40 km away and the access to the A10 motorway lies at 35 km. The region is characterised by its number of lakes (it is called: the land of 1000 lakes), a rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2020
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode