Price including 4.63% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €324000 / £278121.6
• Near Lignac, the Brenne: beautiful property, completely renovated and in excellent condition. 5 bedrooms, 2 barns and a large outbuilding comprising stables, workshop, storage etc. Large plot of land with well. The owners had for years a small holding, allowing them to be self-sufficient.
Ground floor: entry hall with stairs and cupboard (17 m2), bedroom (21 m2), living room with sliding doors onto the terrace (32 m2), living room with chimney/wood burner (33 m2), fitted kitchen/dining room with cooker on wood (34 m2), utility room (7 m2), shower room with wash basin and WC (4 m2).
Upstairs: landing/corridor (6 m2), 4 bedrooms (30, 20, 16, 15 m2), shower room/WC (3 m2), bathroom/WC (9 m2).
• Two barns, opposite and next to the house.
• Huge outbuilding with stables, workshop, garage, storage etc.
• Garden with terrace and well.
• Big piece of land/fields, with poly tunnel and greenhouse.
The house is completely renovated and in very good state. Roof redone and insulated. Stone built walls. Wooden windows and doors with double glazing. Wood and solar heating with downstairs underfloor heating and upstairs radiators. Solar/electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct. Approved septic tank.
• The house is situated in a hamlet at 3 km from the village of Lignac, that has a bakery, and only 7 km from Chaillac, a village with local shops and a swimming lake. At 15 km lies St. Benoit du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary commerce’s. Argenton sur Creuse is 35 km away and access to the A20 motorway is 25 km. Limoges is easy accessible, about 1 hour’ drive. Eguzon with its famous lake is 35 km away.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.The house lies in the Park Regional of la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode