Price including 6.8% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €103000 / £88518.2
• Chaillac, south of the Brenne: this village house is located close to all local shops and a leisure lake. It is on 3 levels and has a large basement comprising a room with jacuzzi, a workshop (usable as a 4th bedroom) and a laundry room/garage. Opposite the house is a superb barn with attic. The balcony gives a nice view over the garden.
Ground floor: entry hall with cupboard and access to the basement and first floor (6 m2), living/dining room with chimney/wood burner and French door onto the balcony (27 m2), fitted kitchen (10 m2), shower room with bidet and wash basin (5 m2), separate WC.
Upstairs: landing, 3 bedrooms (18, 14, 12 m2), shower room/WC (4 m2), storage attic.
Garden level (basement): hall with WC, room with Jacuzzi (9 m2), workshop/bedroom (17 m2), garage/utility area (25 m2).
• Nice barn with attic (36 m2 ground surface).
• Garden with nice entrance gates, shed and well.
The house was built in the fifties, renovated and in very good state. Roof OK and insulated. Concrete block walls. PVC windows and doors with double glazing. Heating with wood burner and electric radiators. Electric hot water immersion heater. Electricity correct. Connected to mains drainage.
The house is situated in the village of Chaillac, a village with local shops and a swimming lake. At 9 km lies St. Benoit du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary commerce’s. Argenton sur Creuse is 30 km away and access to the A20 motorway is 17 km. Limoges is easy accessible, about 1 hour’ drive. Eguzon with its famous lake is 30 km away.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house lies in the Park Regional of la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode