Price including 6.3% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €127000 / £109016.8
Between St. Benoit du Sault and Argenton sur Creuse: nice, renovated house with guest cottage, attached barn and workshop/garage. Lovely garden with covered terrace and big piece of land (3,4 acres). Situated in a quiet hamlet in the Parc Regional de la Brenne.
Ground floor: entry with stairs (4 m2), living room with fire place/wood burner (36 m2), fitted kitchen (29 m2) with fireplace/wood burner, stairs and mezzanine (10 m2 ground surface), bedroom (16 m2), shower room with wash basin and WC (13 m2).
Upstairs: studio/bedroom of 48 m2 with small mezzanine, shower/WC (3 m2).
• Guest cottage (habitable surface 57 m2):
downstairs: living room/kitchen with stairs (31 m2)
upstairs: bedroom (20 m2) with mezzanine, shower/WC (5 m2).
• Attached barn (73 m2) with utility area and storage attic.
• Garage/workshop (35 m2).
• Sheds and wood storage.
• Courtyard in front with passage for the neighbour.
• Garden at the back with lovely covered terrace.
• Big piece of land with greenhouses (13700 m2).
The house is renovated and in good state. Roof redone and insulated. Windows in good state, partially double glazing. Heating with wood burners and electric hot/cold air-conditioning devices. Hot water immersion heater for the bathrooms and a small one under the sink for the kitchen. Electricity correct. Septic tank, not within regulations.
The house is situated in a hamlet at 3 km from Luzeret and 6 km from Sacierges Saint Martin. At 13 km lies St. Benoit du Sault, a tourist village with all the necessary commerce’s. Argenton sur Creuse and Saint Gaultier are at 15 km: all amenities. The house lies in the Park Regional of la Brenne, a uniquenatural area.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode