Price including 6.62% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €135875 / £116635.1
This nice house, all ground floor with parking space and sheds, is for sale in Deux Sèvres (79), Les Forges. Big, landscaped garden with pond, a lovely wooden terrace with a pergola and 2 more terraces. Well maintained and in excellent condition. Situated near a 27 holes golf course, ideal for golf lovers.
Ground floor: hallway/corridor (7 m2) with cupboard/space for washing machine and WC, living room with fire place/wood burner and fitted kitchen (34 m2), bedroom with shower room (10 m2), two bedrooms (12, 12 m2), bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin and WC (6 m2).
• Parking space in front of the house.
• Beautiful wooden terrace of 42 m2 next to the house with a pergola and a mature plane tree.
• Terrace in front of the entry and at the back of the house.
• Shed with electric installation and hot water heater.
• Landscaped garden with pond and several storage sheds.
The house was constructed in 2001-2002 and is very well taken care of. Good insulation. Electric heating and inbuilt wood burner. PVC windows and French windows with double glazing and fly screens. Electric hot water heater of 200 litres, installed in 2018. Connected to mains drains.
The house lies in in the center of a protected zone, just next to a superb 27 holes golf course. Furniture can be included in the sale.
• The property is situated in Les Forges, a village with a small shop and a nice 27 holes golf course, just in the department of Deux Sèvres. Vasles, a village with all local shops and amenities, lies at about 4 km. At only 30 km lies Poitiers (airport, TGV, A10 motorway) and at 25 km lies Parthenay, a town with all necessary shops .
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode