Price including 10% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €45000 / £0
Pleasant restored village house in good condition and ready to move into. It has two bedrooms, one with its own bathroom/WC. It also has a courtyard with a covered area, a storage room, a cellar and a shed for wood storage. It is situated in the centre of a pretty village with a leisure area on the banks of the Gartempe.
Downstairs: kitchen with authentic shelving in the wall (15 m2), living room (28 m2) with wood burner, stairs, cupboard and door onto the courtyard
Upstairs: landing (2 m2), 2 bedrooms with decorative fire places (17, 15 m2), shower room (4 m2), bathroom/WC (5 m2), utility-storage room (4 m2).
• Cellar, closed for the moment.
• Storage attic, accessible by a loft ladder.
• Nice courtyard, partially covered, with back entrance.
This house is renovated, immediately habitable, some small finishing touches to do. Roof OK, a part was redone in 2017. Stone built walls. Wooden windows with simple glazing downstairs, PVC windows with double glazing upstairs. Heating with wood burner. Electricity renewed in 2016. Electric hot water immersion heater from 2015. Connected to mains drainage.
• The house is situated in La Bussière, a village that has a swimming and picnic area at the Gartempe river. At 9 km lies Saint Savin, a small town situated on the banks of the Gartempe river, which has all the necessary commerce's. Also, it has an ancient abbey that belong to the World Heritage of UNESCO. At 10 km lies Angles sur l’Anglin, one of the most beautiful villages of France, situated next to the Anglin river and its valley.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2021
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode