Price including 6.61% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €121000 / £101543.2
This superb 14th century village house is for sale in Mezières en Brenne, Indre 36.It is situated on the edge of a small canal, the garden is accessible by a private footbridge. It has 2 turrets, one with a shower inside and very high ceilings. In good condition, an ideal house for lovers of historical properties.
Ground floor: fitted kitchen with cupboards/dining room (13 m2), living room with fire place/built-in wood burner (16 m2), hall with stairs and door onto the footbridge (18 m2), WC (in one of the turrets).
First floor: landing (4 m2), bedroom with wardrobe (13 m2), bedroom with fire place and shower in a turret (16 m2), bathroom/WC with bath, wash basin and cupboard (5 m2).
• Cellar, accessible from the outside by a stone stairway.
• Small garden in front of the house.
• Footbridge over the canal onto a nice garden with a shed and a back entry with wooden gates.
Very nice restored in good condition. Slate roof. Windows with double glazing and secondary glazing. High ceilings. Stone built walls. Heating with built-in wood burner and electric radiators. Hot water with gas-fired boiler (bottled gas). Electricity correct. Connected to mains drainage.
Great house with lots of character, with its turrets and footbridge!!
• The house lies in Mezières-en-Brenne with all its local shops. The town of Buzançais lies at 17 km, all amenities. The house lies in the ParcRégional de la Brenne, a unique natural area. Chateauroux, the capital of the department Indre is only 40 km away and the access to the A10 motorway lies at 30 km. The region is characterised by its number of lakes (it is called: the land of 1000 lakes), a rural country side.
• The region is influenced by the Atlantic coast and has a micro-climate with moderated winters and nice summers.
Copyright © 2022
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode