Price including 4.18% agency fees to be paid by the buyer.
Price excluding agency fees €479000 / £401976.8
This beautiful riverside property is for sale near Le Blanc, Indre 36. It is situated in a beautiful park and has an island, accessible by a small bridge. Superb views over the river from the living room and terraces. There is also a large swimming pool, a workshop and a carport. Independent of the house there is a gite for your guests. This beautiful property has everything to please you! Situated at the end of a road, quietness guaranteed.
Ground floor: entrance/utility room with cupboards (11 m2), fitted and equipped kitchen (26 m2), living/dining room with fireplace/stove, staircase and French door to terrace (55 m2), bedroom/study (19 m2) with shower, WC and external door.
First floor: mezzanine with entrance door (19 m2), bedroom (19 m2) with shower/WC, children's bedroom (6 m2), bedroom (13 m2), bedroom (16 m2) with dressing (4 m2), bathroom/WC (bath and shower), separate WC with washbasin.
• Attic and small cellar.
• Boiler room/laundry room.
• Carport for 2 cars, workshop and garden sheds.
• Guest house of 48 m2 on the ground floor: living room/kitchen with fireplace/insert (30 m2), corridor, bedroom (11 m2), bathroom (3 m2), WC. Attic above.
• Swimming pool 12 x 6 m with robot and cover.
• Large plot of land, including an island accessible by a small bridge.
• Garden with terraces, well and greenhouse.
Superb house in good condition, immediately habitable. Electricity correct. Roof correct and insulated. Wooden and PVC windows with double glazing. Central heating with oil-fired boiler: condensing boiler. Hot water with the boiler and an electric immersion heater. Two septic tanks: the one for the house is up to standard.
Beautiful location with view on the river.
• The house lies only 5 minutes from the centre of Bélâbre whereyou will find local shops and leisure activities. At 13 km lies Le Blanc, a town at the Creuse river where you will find all commerce's, cinema, hospital, several restaurants etc. At 35 km lies the motorway A20, giving easy access to Argenton sur Creuse and Chateauroux.
• The region is characterised by its green river valleys and the rural country side. The house is situated in the Parc Régional de la Brenne, a unique natural area.
• The climate is influenced by the Atlantic coast and there is a micro-climate with moderate winters and very nice summers.
Copyright © 2022
Designed by Petrol and built by This is Kode